Better birth (also: Daye to Amy: 'Todd is a Champion') (also: Larry's sordid pretense)
Todd Gastaldo
2005-02-25 23:44:35 UTC
BETTER BIRTH

Pregnant women: OBs and CNMwives are robbing ALL cesarean babies of up to
50% of their blood volume. (See George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG quoted
at the very end of this post.)

Ladies: If you have a cesarean section, you can EASILY ensure that your
baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood volume. See below.

DAYE TO AMY: "TODD IS A CHAMPION"

"Todd is a Champion. He will continue to fight the good fight, and I
will be one of his supporters. I am sorry [Amy] that you can't get past his
style to get his message."
--Daye to Amy
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/40d58c03dc708184

I think that Daye's message above is the reason Amy publicly crapped on Daye
en route to calling "most" MKPers "idiots."

KEY POINT: Amy only got around to apologizing to MKPers after she AGAIN
publicly crapped on Daye as she hammered me - after I called attention the
fact that she (Amy) had called "most" MKPers "idiots."

DAYE,

You were quite courageous to say that Big Bad Gastaldo is a Champion.

I hope I am not embarrassing you here. If you see flaws in my writing,
please point it out publicly.

I am *trying* to be a champion - but I must admit I am a flawed champion at
best.

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates that ALL
CESAREAN BABIES are being temporarily asphxiated/immediately clamped -
robbed of up to 50% of their blood volume.

My thanks to Canadian Grandma Donna Young (www.lotusbirth.com) for calling
my attention to this mass child abuse by OBs.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
***@chiromotion.com

LARRY'S SORDID PRETENSE

Larry McMahan wrote to me:

"Listen to the NEXT thing I say VERY CAREFULLY...In order to effectively
right a wrong when you are addressing the public (which is what you are
doing by posting in mkp), you must attack the wrong and NOT the
wrongdoer...Read the above paragraph 100 times! When you call the wrongdoer
a criminal or dishonest or whatever you are engaging in persnal attacks that
shows your emotionality and reduces your credibility."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/f89225cb9944e4f6

Larry, I am addressing EVERYONE - the criminal OBs - the innocent women they
assault - and the criminally negligent law enforcement officers who are
ignoring the assaults. (I will *again* cc Oregon's second highest law
enforcement officer, Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers via
***@state.or.us.)

It is sheer SORDID PRETENSE to state that I reduce my credibility by calling
OBs criminals.

Larry, the medical and legal professions have created a medico-"legal" "just
us" system - babies be damned.

Some women whose babies have been paralyzed are as flabbergasted as I am
that birth trauma attorneys are not yet telling juries (for example) that
OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed when babies get stuck.

I assure you Larry, I have received PLENTY of support from women whose
babies have been paralyzed.

You are engaging in sheer sordid pretense.

If you don't think that OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing
babies (ALL cesarean babies!) of up to 50% of their blood volume is
criminal - then state your reasons and we can discuss them.

But please stop your pretense: When a crime is being committed, it is a
civic DUTY to point it out.

It is *OBs* who are committing the personal attacks - and some babies are
not surviving.

As usual, I am in favor of pardons in advance. As med students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Onward to...

AMY - AND PETER'S DODGE...
Sorry, no can "zip it" Michelle - babies are being robbed of blood and
one
MKP poster - Amy - is intellectually dishonestly promoting the practice -
and egging me on as she says she isn't egging me on.
Quit mixing up the personal fight with the political agenda.
For one thing, you're repeatedly talking PAST Amy on the political
agenda front.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/40a03fc57fb33198

I don't get your meaning here, I don't think.

It is plausible that Amy is persisting in her intellectual dishonesty as
part of some political agenda.
I don't think she's being "intellectually dishonest" by
saying that cord blood donation doesn't rob babies of 50% of their blood
volume
She isn't saying that!
, and you aren't even asserting that!
Well duh...

I am asserting that cord blood donation DOES rob babies of UP TO 50% of
their blood volume WHEN THE COLLECTION PROCESS - WHICH STARTS WITH
CLAMPING - BEGINS BEFORE THE BABY IS THROUGH TRANSFUSING TO HIM/HERSELF.

#1 Amy has FALSELY suggested that CLAMPING and COLLECTION are distinct
issues (Peter's dodge) - when in fact they are not.

#2 Amy has also falsely indicated that I want to scare women out of cord
blood donation - totally false - a bald lie.
You're asserting that early
cord clamping, including 30 seconds, 45 seconds, whatever isn't delayed
enough.
Yep.
Great, I agree. But you can still do cord blood collection
after the cord completely stops pulsing.
BINGO! I have said this repeatedly. I say again - Amy falsely indicated
that I want to scare women out of cord blood donation.

Daye said to Amy (in her "Todd is a Champion" post):

"[Todd] wants to make sure that the OBs wait until the cord stops pulsating
then collect it. I thought that was clear."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/40d58c03dc708184

Bingo AGAIN! YAY DAYE!

Again Michelle, point #2 above: Amy has FALSELY suggested that CLAMPING and
COLLECTION are distinct issues (Peter's dodge) - when in fact they are not.

Amy IGNORED Peter's dodge to argue for blind trust in OBs - then brought it
back - using blind trust in her OB (!)...

Amy first appeared on misc.kids.pregnancy right after I publicly exposed
Peter's dodge.

Also, the most important part of Peter's dodge is - you guessed it - blind
trust in OBs!!!

See Peter's dodge...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/a9650512f8c36d11

Amy replied:

"Ok, you know what, this Peter dude is NOT my doctor..."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/1474a2efaa85aecf

I say AGAIN (and sorry to repeat myself but this is key): Amy IGNORED
Peter's dodge to argue for blind trust in OBs - then brought it back - using
blind trust in her OB (!)...

PETER MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN AMY'S DOCTOR!!!

NOTE: In regard to delayed cord clamping, I am asserting that the word
"delayed" has been defined in articles in the medical literature to mean 30
second clamping.

This is a grisly CRIMINAL racket of OBs. <---Larry, read this VERY
CAREFULLY.

OBs are robbing a LOT of babies of up to 50% of their blood volume!!

Why don't we all head down to the Red Cross and let them have 50% of OUR
blood volumes?!

Because people can get very SICK when they lose that much blood!

OBs are doing this to ALL cesarean babies!

Larry, pay close attention: This is CRIMINAL. <--Larry read this VERY
CAREFULLY.
And I think everyone's beyond tired of the personal fight mixed into it.
Michelle, given the obvious CRIME - the sheer magnitude of it - ALL cesarean
babies being robbed of up to 50% of their blood volume...

It is not beyond the pale to publicly suggest that there is a REASON for
Amy's ongoing intellectual dishonesty.

I think the cord blood banking industry KNOWS that babies are being robbed
of massive amounts of blood.

I think the cord blood banking industry - and the OBs who are whoring for
them babies be damned - are in cahoots in VERY SERIOUS CRIME. <--Larry pay
close attention.

Michelle, thank you for indicating that you were not aware of Amy's overt
LIE about me.

Yes indeed: you can still do cord blood collection after the cord
completely stops pulsing.

EXCELLENT POINT. I made it a long time ago - early in my exchanges with
Amy.

THE SALIENT POINT: It is CRIMINAL for OBs to rob babies of up to 50% of
their blood volume.

Larry: Read the above post 100 times!

Your public pretense is helping to perpetuate massive obstetric CRIMINAL
activity - and I do mean CRIMINAL Larry.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
***@chiromotion.com

PS I just received something from Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD, director of the
International Medical Veritas Assocation/IMVA...http://www.imva.info

Dr. Sircus wrote:

"...there is a great medical terrorism at work in hospitals around the world
with doctors waiting impatiently with their drugs, knives, and birthing
positions that diminish the opening of the birth canal. Between quick cord
clampings and..."

Larry as you said to me: "Listen to the NEXT thing I say VERY CAREFULLY"...

OBs are CRIMINALS.

I am in favor of pardons in advance. As med students, MDs are TRAINED to
perform obvious felonies.

Here is that astonishing quote from George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG that
Amy so conveniently snipped...

"ACOG's routine treatment (B138) of these depressed neonates is immediate
cord clamping to obtain cord blood pH studies. The child's only functioning
source of oxygen - the placenta - is amputated together with 30% to 50+% of
its natural blood volume. Total asphyxia is imposed until the lungs
function, and the depressed (asphyxiated, hypovolemic) child starts its
extra-uterine life in hypovolemic shock...

"B138 was first published in 1993. Every cesarean section baby, every
depressed child, every premie, and every child born with a neonatal team in
the delivery room has its cord clamped immediately to facilitate the
panicked rush to the resuscitation table. The current epidemic of immediate
cord clamping coincides with an epidemic of autism.
"For the trial lawyers, it is essential that the 'true genesis' of cerebral
palsy remains unknown, because that 'true genesis' (B.138) is a standard of
medico-legal care..."
http://www.cordclamping.com/acog-cp.htm
END astonishing quote from Dr. Morley
Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
***@chiromotion.com

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.
Search http://groups.google.com for "Better birth (also: Daye to Amy: 'Todd
is a Champion') (also: Larry's sordid pretense)"
Larry McMahan
2005-02-26 00:43:41 UTC
In misc.kids.pregnancy Todd Gastaldo <***@earthlink.net> wrote:

: LARRY'S SORDID PRETENSE

Bullshit!

: Larry McMahan wrote to me:

[...]

Bullshit! You are massaging your own wounded ego. You are not reaching
the woman you pretend to be helping. They are NOT listening to you.
I tried to tell you why. You adamantly refuse to listen to common sense.

: Larry, the medical and legal professions have created a medico-"legal" "just
: us" system - babies be damned.

So? What are you doing about it? Ranting like a crazy man. I told
you once, attack the PRACTICE, not the practicioners if you want
people to listen and your views to change the world. This is the simple
truth that you fail to realize.

: Some women whose babies have been paralyzed are as flabbergasted as I am
: that birth trauma attorneys are not yet telling juries (for example) that
: OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
: closed when babies get stuck.

: I assure you Larry, I have received PLENTY of support from women whose
: babies have been paralyzed.

Todd, your message is true. You delivery however is alienating your
intended audience. You seem to be incapable of realizing it.

: You are engaging in sheer sordid pretense.

No, sadly Todd, you are engaging in pretence in thinking that your
shrill rhetoric will reach more women. It won't. I'd waget that I
have gotten more women to labor off of their butts by speaking in
a manner in which they would listen than crying out the way you do.

: If you don't think that OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing
: babies (ALL cesarean babies!) of up to 50% of their blood volume is
: criminal - then state your reasons and we can discuss them.

This is another of your attempts to change the subject by mistating
my position. I have been all over the blood volume isseu before you
even knew it existed. Listen carefully again: "Early clamping is
wrong." Making women labor on thier butts is wrong." Change the
practice. But don't personally attacking the people who do it.
Not because they don't deserve it, but becasue you will SAVE MORE
PEOPLE BY ATTACKING THE PROBLEM than by attacking the perpetrator.

: But please stop your pretense: When a crime is being committed, it is a
: civic DUTY to point it out.

Only if you want your message to be lost in the outcry agaist you.
Or have you not figured this out yet?

: It is *OBs* who are committing the personal attacks - and some babies are
: not surviving.

Who care WHO is doing it. Care WHAT is being done wrong, and Care enough
to find an EFFECTIVE way to stop it. Calling MDs criminals will NOT stop
the practice. Calling the practice WRONG, and posting cites that show
this to be the truth (there are plenty to cite) is the RIGHT thing to do!

My apologies in advance for any typos, I don't have time to proofread.

Larry
Todd Gastaldo
2005-02-26 02:29:14 UTC
OBs ARE **PERPETRATORS** (SAYS LARRY - I THINK)
Post by Larry McMahan
: If you don't think that OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing
: babies (ALL cesarean babies!) of up to 50% of their blood volume is
: criminal - then state your reasons and we can discuss them.
See Better birth (also: Daye to Amy: 'Todd is a Champion') (also: Larry's
sordid pretense)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/9ea62bd7d2422b5b
Post by Larry McMahan
This is another of your attempts to change the subject by mistating
my position. I have been all over the blood volume isseu before you
even knew it existed. Listen carefully again: "Early clamping is
wrong." Making women labor on thier butts is wrong." Change the
practice. But don't personally attacking the people who do it.
Not because they don't deserve it, but becasue you will SAVE MORE
PEOPLE BY ATTACKING THE PROBLEM than by attacking the perpetrator[s].
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/acd208ffa148c09a

Hmmmmm....PERPETRATORS...

Good word...

I do believe Larry AGREES that OBs are criminals.

Larry will no doubt continue to try to reach women and FAIL to tell them
that what OBs are doing is a crime - and fail to tell them that OBs are
criminals.

I, on the other hand, will continue to state right up front that what OBs
are doing is a crime and that OBs are criminals.

I will, of course, continue to call for pardons in advance for MDs. As
medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.

Whereas Larry will only try to reach WOMEN, I will continue try to reach
EVERYONE - including and especially the PERPETRATORS - the criminal OBs -
and also the criminally negligent law enforcement officers (attorney
generals) who are looking the other way.

It seems WEIRD to me - this notion of Larry's (in effect) that women should
have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30% in the birth canal (if they are lucky
enough to learn about it!)...

It also seems weird to me - this notion of Larry's (in effect) that women
should have to ASK the perpetrators not to rob their babies of massive
amounts of blood (if they are lucky enough to learn about the robbery!)...

I say - FIRST and FOREMOST go after the perpetrators.

That way, ALL women can benefit - not just those who are lucky enough to
learn of the OB criminal activity from Larry and me.

By golly, by hook or by crook, Larry and I will stop OBs from committing
their obvious crimes.

I do hope Larry will join me in calling for pardons in advance for MDs.
Again, as medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
***@chiromotion.com

PS Interesting factoid regarding Larry's word "perpetrator"...

I recently wrote to British medical doctor Sarah Vaughan...
When back in 1987 I exposed American MDs (the journal PEDIATRICS)
perpetuating phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology I called for an end to
their "no medical indications" obvious mass child abuse.

The California Medical Board/ ignored its own Scientific Board and suddenly
declared the obvious mass child abuse to be "an effective public health
measure." (This was CMA Res. 305-88. The CMA Scientific Board had recently
squashed a nearly identical resolution.)

American MDs then blitzed the American media with the penile cancer scare
tactic as part of a new "potential medical indications" campaign which is
ongoing. ([Sarah y]our blithe "It is true" contributes to the scam when
this KEY
CONTEXT is left out - which is why I protested so vehemently.)

When I called for a religious exemption for the ancient Jewish ritual,
American MDs suddenly came out against ALL religious exemptions - and for
anonymity for PERPETRATORS of child abuse.

Recently, the journal PEDIATRICS perpetuated the false notion that the
American medical religion's most frequent surgical behavior toward males -
TOTAL infant foreskin amputation - is the same as the ancient Jewish ritual
that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

NOTE FOR LARRY: I am NOT saying here that parents who ask to have a
powerful cultural authority/MD rip and slice their baby boy's penis are
committing child abuse. American parents are having their babies' penises
ripped and sliced because of intense psychic pressure in the culture
generated by powerful cultural authorities/MDs who have - in effect -
legalized child abuse - if an MD does it!

I think observant Jews sincerely believe a God wants them to rip and slice
their baby's penis - which is why I am in favor of a religious exemption for
the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

But I don't think we will be able to find a Jew - or a member of ANY
religion for that matter (except the medical religion) - who thinks that God
wants the MEDICAL priest (obstetrician) to temporarily asphyxiate their
babies and rob massive amounts of blood from them - or close their babies'
birth canals up to 30%.

Just a guess.

PERPETRATORS...Good word, Larry.

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
***@chiromotion.com
Larry McMahan
2005-02-28 21:59:59 UTC
Sigh. Another long post. I will try to not repeat what I just
posted in my last post. My apologies to tech27 for making her
read more Todd...

In misc.kids.pregnancy Todd Gastaldo <***@earthlink.net> wrote:

: I do believe Larry AGREES that OBs are criminals.

I agree that the practices you label as criminal behavior should be
routinely avoided. I disagree with labelling it a "criminal" for
the reasons offered in my other post on the subject.

: Larry will no doubt continue to try to reach women and FAIL to tell them
: that what OBs are doing is a crime - and fail to tell them that OBs are
: criminals.

Yep, you got that right!

: I, on the other hand, will continue to state right up front that what OBs
: are doing is a crime and that OBs are criminals.

OK.

And I suspect that I will reach a wider audience and help more women.
But whatever.

: I will, of course, continue to call for pardons in advance for MDs. As
: medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.

This is foolish. You want to call them criminals, then you want to pardon
them in advance. Legally this is such a quagmire and impossible to really
do. You just muddy the water and in actuality create real obstacles to
change.

: Whereas Larry will only try to reach WOMEN, I will continue try to reach
: EVERYONE - including and especially the PERPETRATORS - the criminal OBs -
: and also the criminally negligent law enforcement officers (attorney
: generals) who are looking the other way.

It's not WHO we are trying to reach. It is the path that we have chosen
to try to reach them. I prefer to be listened to when I speak.

: It seems WEIRD to me - this notion of Larry's (in effect) that women should
: have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30% in the birth canal (if they are lucky
: enough to learn about it!)...

: It also seems weird to me - this notion of Larry's (in effect) that women
: should have to ASK the perpetrators not to rob their babies of massive
: amounts of blood (if they are lucky enough to learn about the robbery!)...

Please change ASK to DEMAND. Thank you. :-)

: I say - FIRST and FOREMOST go after the perpetrators.

You know, as my daddy used to say, that about like trying to piss upwind
in a hurricaine.

: That way, ALL women can benefit - not just those who are lucky enough to
: learn of the OB criminal activity from Larry and me.

I disagree with your estimates, too. By going after the perpetrators,
you will be discredited as an attacker of personalities. By attacking
the PRACTICE, you can right a wrong with out attacking people directly
and creating defensive reactions.

: By golly, by hook or by crook, Larry and I will stop OBs from committing
: their obvious crimes.

You are also much more optimistic than I am. :-)

: I do hope Larry will join me in calling for pardons in advance for MDs.
: Again, as medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

As I said, this is unnecessary. They are not going to be prosecuted
anyway.

Have a nice day,
Larry
bapayne
2005-02-28 22:23:16 UTC
That was very well said Larry.

I do think that your "style" of writing presents a much more
educational and helpful reply than Todd's. But that's my personal
preference.
Todd Gastaldo
2005-02-28 23:19:34 UTC
Post by bapayne
That was very well said Larry.
I do think that your "style" of writing presents a much more
educational and helpful reply than Todd's. But that's my personal
preference.
EXACTLY. One individual's personal preference - shared by the majority -
that's Larry's OPINION.

My opinion is different obviously.

Todd
bapayne
LOL. obviously.
Todd Gastaldo
LOL.
Larry McMahan
2005-03-01 00:15:15 UTC
In misc.kids.pregnancy bapayne <***@gmail.com> wrote:

:> EXACTLY. One individual's personal preference - shared by the
: majority -
:> that's Larry's OPINION.
:>
:> My opinion is different obviously.
:>
:> Todd

: LOL. obviously.

Shucks, is *anything obvious on this newsgroup?

I have an idea. Since so many people have so many diffrent opinions,
why doesn't Todd use his style to inform people, and I will use mine,
and regardless of what their opinion on the most effective style,
they can still get the message. :-)

Larry
Todd Gastaldo
2005-03-01 01:07:24 UTC
EMINENT good sense!

See below...
Post by Larry McMahan
:> EXACTLY. One individual's personal preference - shared by the
: majority -
:> that's Larry's OPINION.
:>
:> My opinion is different obviously.
:>
:> Todd
: LOL. obviously.
Shucks, is *anything obvious on this newsgroup?
I have an idea. Since so many people have so many diffrent opinions,
why doesn't Todd use his style to inform people, and I will use mine,
and regardless of what their opinion on the most effective style,
they can still get the message. :-)
Larry
Larry,

Your proposal makes EMINENT good sense.

It sounds a lot like mine....

See Working together - but differently...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/145bfa159528256e

People like me will get confused, though, if you blithely accept the
apologies of intellectually dishonest persons who in their apologies to MKP
(for calling "most" MKPers "idiots") promise not to egg me on as they egg me
on.

"Egging me on" is defined here as one particular poster being intellectually
dishonest - publicly indicating that it is not "legitimate" for me to
protest intellectual dishonesty that helps perpetuate OBs temporarily
asphyxiating babies and robbing massive amounts of blood from them.

KEY POINT: It is a side issue as to whether I am correct in my opinion that
this bizarre OB behavior/crime (and other behaviors/crimes) constitute
obvious criminal negligence.

Obvious intellectual dishonesty is rather easily discerned - as in the fact
that the intellectually dishonest person in question only thought to
apologize to MKPers for calling "most" of them "idiots" after I pointed out
that she had done so - after she took an intellectually dishonest swipe at
DAYE - just as she took an intellectually dishonest swipe at ME - in
argument with Daye - which is where I learned that she thought "most" MKPers
were "idiots."

It is noteworthy that in making her belated apology to MKPers, this
intellectually dishonest person managed to - in effect - underscore that
most everyone on OTHER pregnancy newsgroups are still idiots - LOL!

People still accepted her apology - LOL!

Todd

PS NAN was of those who quickly accepted this intellectually dishonest
person's apology.

Nan and I have some interesting history. Nan never answered two simple
questions I asked... They are quite relevant...

As I've previously noted...

Nan has "worked extensively with domestic violence and rape victims..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=vfpbq0hv2a2vi2ittegccoue8369cqif...

Nan suggests that I am a ***@ss for identifying as rapes, American
medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors towards males and females.

The National Center for Victims of Crime says:

"In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term rape
in the state statutes...Some examples of sexual assault include...A doctor,
nurse, or other health care professional giving you an unnecessary internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional, unwarranted
and inappropriate manner..."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=3...

Larry, I'll ask you the same two questions I asked Nan...

1. Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate) for MDs to close birth canals up to 30% and then use scissors
to SLICE vaginas - sometimes clear to the anus - thereby
surgically/fraudulently claiming to be doing everything possible to open
birth canals?

2. Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate) for MDs to SLICE OFF male genital orifices en masse?

Todd (just using my style to inform people - as Larry recommended : )
bapayne
Yes but Todd, I don't know of anyone like you.
Todd Gastaldo
Me neither! LOL!
Todd Gastaldo
2005-03-01 00:10:36 UTC
LARRY SVENGALI! - LOL!
Post by Larry McMahan
Sigh. Another long post. I will try to not repeat what I just
posted in my last post. My apologies to tech27 for making her
read more Todd...
According to www.dictionary.com...

Svengali: A person who, with evil intent, tries to persuade another to do
what is desired...

(Larry, I thought of the word Svengali when you indicated you MADE tech27
read "more Todd." I'm not saying here that you had "evil intent" - I just
now learned that "evil intent" was part of the definition of Svengali -
LOL!)
Post by Larry McMahan
: I do believe Larry AGREES that OBs are criminals.
I agree that the practices you label as criminal behavior should be
routinely avoided. I disagree with labelling it a "criminal" for
the reasons offered in my other post on the subject.
Yes, I will be replying to that post. A couple of points from that post are
included below.
Post by Larry McMahan
: Larry will no doubt continue to try to reach women and FAIL to tell them
: that what OBs are doing is a crime - and fail to tell them that OBs are
: criminals.
Yep, you got that right!
Larry, that's OK with me - truly...
Post by Larry McMahan
: I, on the other hand, will continue to state right up front that what OBs
: are doing is a crime and that OBs are criminals.
OK.
See, that was easy!
Post by Larry McMahan
And I suspect that I will reach a wider audience and help more women.
But whatever.
YES - you SUSPECT - I suspect not - we have different OPINIONS.
Post by Larry McMahan
: I will, of course, continue to call for pardons in advance for MDs. As
: medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.
This is foolish. You want to call them criminals,
Correction: I **DO** call them criminals - because they obviously ARE
criminals.

OBs are ignoring simple biomechanics and the medical literature and closing
birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and LYING to cover-up.

You asked me in your other post alluded to above to cite the laws of Oregon
and California to support my contention that this is criminal activity.

Hopefully, you will accept the verbiage of The National Center for Victims
of Crime, below..

[...]

Post by Larry McMahan
then you want to pardon
them in advance.
Yes, as medical students MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies. Our
culture can stop this bizarre practice most swiftly via executive pardons...
Post by Larry McMahan
Legally this is such a quagmire and impossible to really
do. You just muddy the water and in actuality create real obstacles to
change.
Alexander Hamilton reportedly wrote: "Humanity and good policy conspire to
dictate that the benign prerogative of pardoning should be as little as
possible fettered or embarrassed. The criminal code of every country
partakes so much of necessary severity that without an easy access to
exceptions in favor of unfortunate guilt, justice would wear a countenance
too sanguinary and cruel."
http://www.gothamgazette.com/article/20010401/4/213

I say again: as medical students MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious
felonies. Our culture can stop this bizarre practice most swiftly via
executive pardons...

Executives (governors and the president) could do this - nothing
"impossible" about it.
Post by Larry McMahan
: Whereas Larry will only try to reach WOMEN, I will continue try to reach
: EVERYONE - including and especially the PERPETRATORS - the criminal OBs -
: and also the criminally negligent law enforcement officers (attorney
: generals) who are looking the other way.
It's not WHO we are trying to reach. It is the path that we have chosen
to try to reach them. I prefer to be listened to when I speak.
It is your OPINION that I am not listened to - some women do listen - and I
strongly suspect OHSU stopped promoting semisitting because I was listened
to...
Post by Larry McMahan
: It seems WEIRD to me - this notion of Larry's (in effect) that women should
: have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30% in the birth canal (if they are lucky
: enough to learn about it!)...
: It also seems weird to me - this notion of Larry's (in effect) that women
: should have to ASK the perpetrators not to rob their babies of massive
: amounts of blood (if they are lucky enough to learn about the robbery!)...
Please change ASK to DEMAND. Thank you. :-)
Ok, I will make the change: ATTENTION EVERYONE: It is Larry's notion (in
effect) that women should have to DEMAND that the perpetrators not rob their
babies, etc.

I still disagree with Larry.
Post by Larry McMahan
: I say - FIRST and FOREMOST go after the perpetrators.
You know, as my daddy used to say, that about like trying to piss upwind
in a hurricaine.
OHSU took down it's website - and Williams Obstetrics published "my"
biomechanics at my request - but they kept in their text - in the same
paragraph (!) - the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my attention
to their text. This latter was still a victory, as now the lie is in the
same paragraph as the truth. We will see how the 2005 edition of Williams
Obstetrics looks. It is due out next month I am told.

BTW, I do not live in hurricane country - but I understand that in Florida -
for example - people are counselled to LEAVE. Those who ignore such counsel
and stay in the path of the hurricane no doubt evenutally end up having to
"piss" - and some of them no doubt try to "piss" upwind - maybe that's how
your dad figured things out? : )
Post by Larry McMahan
: That way, ALL women can benefit - not just those who are lucky enough to
: learn of the OB criminal activity from Larry and me.
I disagree with your estimates, too. By going after the perpetrators,
you will be discredited as an attacker of personalities.
You are trying to do this - but that's ok.
Post by Larry McMahan
By attacking
the PRACTICE, you can right a wrong with out attacking people directly
and creating defensive reactions.
I am NOT saying I know this is not a good approach - it is my opinion that
it is not as good as my approach - but I urge you to keep up your efforts.
Post by Larry McMahan
: By golly, by hook or by crook, Larry and I will stop OBs from committing
: their obvious crimes.
You are also much more optimistic than I am. :-)
I look at the obvious biomechanics - and the obvious MD lies - and I think -
this can happen!

I could be wrong though...You could be right.
Post by Larry McMahan
: I do hope Larry will join me in calling for pardons in advance for MDs.
: Again, as medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.
As I said, this is unnecessary. They are not going to be prosecuted
anyway.
You asked if I think you are "shill for the medical establishment" in your
other post...

I replied...

If you truly believe that MDs can legally ignore the medical literature and
simple biomechanics and close birth canals up to 30% - and tell obvious
cover-up lies - then I would have to say that you are NOT a shill for the
medical establishment - because you truly believe that MDs are above the law
because prosecuting attorneys are looking the other way.

Do you truly believe this?
Post by Larry McMahan
Have a nice day,
Larry
You too Larry.

Sincerely,

Todd
Larry McMahan
2005-03-01 00:53:47 UTC
Hi Todd,

In the interst of brevity, I will try to make this short. :-)

Larry

In misc.kids.pregnancy Todd Gastaldo <***@earthlink.net> wrote:

:> : Larry will no doubt continue to try to reach women and FAIL to tell them
:> : that what OBs are doing is a crime - and fail to tell them that OBs are
:> : criminals.
:>
:> Yep, you got that right!
:>
: Larry, that's OK with me - truly...

Good. :-)

:> And I suspect that I will reach a wider audience and help more women.
:> But whatever.

: YES - you SUSPECT - I suspect not - we have different OPINIONS.

We agree again!

:> : I will, of course, continue to call for pardons in advance for MDs. As
:> : medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.
:>
:> This is foolish. You want to call them criminals,

: Correction: I **DO** call them criminals - because they obviously ARE
: criminals.

: You asked me in your other post alluded to above to cite the laws of Oregon
: and California to support my contention that this is criminal activity.

: Hopefully, you will accept the verbiage of The National Center for Victims
: of Crime, below..

Actually, I would prefer references to code sections. The California
code is online, if you want to look. :-)

: Nan suggests that I am a ***@ss for identifying as rapes, American
: medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors towards males and females.

I wouldn't use the "d" word.

: The National Center for Victims of Crime says:

: "In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term rape
: in the state statutes...Some examples of sexual assault include...A doctor,
: nurse, or other health care professional giving you an unnecessary internal
: examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional, unwarranted
: and inappropriate manner..."

: Larry, I'll ask you the same two questions I asked Nan...

: 1. Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
: inappropriate) for MDs to close birth canals up to 30% and then use scissors
: to SLICE vaginas - sometimes clear to the anus - thereby
: surgically/fraudulently claiming to be doing everything possible to open
: birth canals?

No. It is substandard care, but it is NOT sexual assault.

: 2. Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
: inappropriate) for MDs to SLICE OFF male genital orifices en masse?

No. It is an unnecessary, inappropriate medical procedure. It is NOT
sexual assault.

Both of the actions above was not the intent of the framer of the law,
and no court in the land would read it that way.

: I say again: as medical students MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious
: felonies. Our culture can stop this bizarre practice most swiftly via
: executive pardons...

No. Our culture can stop this practice MOST QUICKLY by educating women
to the harm done, to their alternatives for alternative care, and by
actually providing that alternative care!

: Executives (governors and the president) could do this - nothing
: "impossible" about it.

NOthing to do because no one will be convicted.

: It is your OPINION that I am not listened to - some women do listen - and I
: strongly suspect OHSU stopped promoting semisitting because I was listened
: to...

If you can get these practices changed by attacking the institutions
directly, I can only hope you succeed.

: Ok, I will make the change: ATTENTION EVERYONE: It is Larry's notion (in
: effect) that women should have to DEMAND that the perpetrators not rob their
: babies, etc.

Damn, my typo! I should have said change "have to ask" to "demand." My bad!

: I still disagree with Larry.

Uh-huh.

:> : I say - FIRST and FOREMOST go after the perpetrators.
:>
:> You know, as my daddy used to say, that about like trying to piss upwind
:> in a hurricaine.
:>

: OHSU took down it's website - and Williams Obstetrics published "my"
: biomechanics at my request - but they kept in their text - in the same
: paragraph (!) - the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my attention
: to their text. This latter was still a victory, as now the lie is in the
: same paragraph as the truth. We will see how the 2005 edition of Williams
: Obstetrics looks. It is due out next month I am told.

I WILL be wishing you good luck and success on this one!

:> I disagree with your estimates, too. By going after the perpetrators,
:> you will be discredited as an attacker of personalities.

: You are trying to do this - but that's ok.

No! I have steadfastly held that I agree routine procedures you rail
against are inapproprite. The ones who have and will try to discredit
you are the ones you attack personally.

: You asked if I think you are "shill for the medical establishment" in your
: other post...

: I replied...

: If you truly believe that MDs can legally ignore the medical literature and
: simple biomechanics and close birth canals up to 30% - and tell obvious
: cover-up lies - then I would have to say that you are NOT a shill for the
: medical establishment - because you truly believe that MDs are above the law
: because prosecuting attorneys are looking the other way.

: Do you truly believe this?

I truly believe that while the practices you complain against are
substandard care, they are NOT against the law.

Have a nice evening,
Larry
Todd Gastaldo
2005-03-01 01:33:08 UTC
Todd LIKES brevity (believe it or not : )

Todd also likes humor - like for example Larry's notion that it is legal for
OBs to close birth canals up to 30% and keep birth canals closed when babies
get stuck - and lie to cover-up.

Todd just found this in the California Penal Code (thanks to Larry's tip)...

California Penal Code Section 11166PC - "It is explicitly illegal in the
State of California for OBs to close birth canals up to 30% and keep birth
canals closed when babies get stuck - and lie to cover-up."

JUST KIDDING. Of course, this isn't actually in the California Penal Code -
so obviously - I am wrong in saying that it is illegal for OBs to close
birth canals up to 30% and keep birth canals closed when babies get stuck -
and lie to cover-up.

THEN AGAIN...

Here's some interesting history that might help Larry understand my point...

Obstetricians peform most of American medicine's grisly most frequent
surgical behaviors toward males...

MDs KNOW that what they are doing is in violation of the child protection
statutes...

HISTORY...
In 1987, Pediatricians perpetuated phony "babies can't feel pain"
neurology... [See Poland et al. 1987]

I exposed the phony neurology and called for an end to the obvious mass
child abuse.

I also called for a religious exemption for Jews...for the ancient Jewish
ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis...

Soon after my call for religious exemptions for Jews...

In the January 1988
issue of Pediatrics, AAP members were told
"vigorously oppose in the legislatures," all present and proposed
religious exemptions and "defend the rights
of all children to the protection and benefits of the law...".

Translated: a religious circumcision exemption from the child abuse
laws means medical circumcision is indeed child abuse; therefore we
M.D.s must oppose ALL religious exemptions. If we are prosecuted, the
rabbis and mohelim are going down
with us.

In the February 1988 issue of Pediatrics, the AAP recommended anonymity
for PERPETRATORS of child abuse: "The American Academy of Pediatrics
recommends that all states adopt laws forbidding public disclosure...of
information that identifies victims of child abuse, their families, AND
PERPETRATORS [emphasis added]."

In March 1988, the California Medical Association House of
Delegates ignored
its own Scientific Board and by voice vote created "an effective public
health measure" out of "no medical indications." (CMA had long stated there
were "no medical indications" for routine infant circumcision.)

Once I exposed the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology in 1987,
California MDs knew what could happen if they stuck with their long-standing
"no medical indications" opinion...

In California, child abuse is defined, in part, as the infliction of
"unjustifiable physical pain."

California MDs know that ordinary citizens who lie and say (for example)
that "babies can't feel pain" - and who rip and slice baby penises en
masse - will be sent to prison for about 5 years for each baby penis ripped
and sliced. (NOTE: Some babies die or lose their penis when MDs rip and
slice - this is extremely rare - but totally unacceptable given that there
are STILL no medical indications for this mass child abuse.)

Larry, "unjustifiable physical pain" is an exact quote from the California
Penal Code.

America's MDs are STILL ripping and slicing baby penises en masse - JUST
like they are slicing American vaginas en masse - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN birth canals - even as
they close birth canals up to 30%.

Incidentally, American pediatricians recently (2004) published the
fraudulent notion that American medicine's TOTAL foreskin amputation is the
same as the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the
penis.

American MDs know that their most frequent surgical behaviors are illegal.

I imagine members of the American medical religion LOVE people like Larry
publicly insisting (in effect) that if an MD does it it isn't crime.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd
Larry
Larry McMahan
2005-03-01 18:54:43 UTC
In misc.kids.pregnancy Todd Gastaldo <***@earthlink.net> wrote:

: Todd LIKES brevity (believe it or not : )

OK. Try this for brevity. Since Todd has changed the subject of
this post to one which I have never taken issue with, and am not
going to respon to it. :-)

Larry
Todd Gastaldo
2005-03-01 20:31:19 UTC
Post by Larry McMahan
: Todd LIKES brevity (believe it or not : )
OK. Try this for brevity. Since Todd has changed the subject of
this post to one which I have never taken issue with, and am not
going to respon to it. :-)
Larry,

Wife-beating used to be "the standard of care" practiced by many males and
tolerated by many other males (called sheriffs and DAs)...

It was assault and battery - even when it wasn't being prosecuted.

You have said of the felony where OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and
lying to cover-up:

"...it may be a moral felony (sin? :-), it is quite well protected practice
legally because since 'everybody' does
it, it is the standard of care..."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/49a9927fa20c2287

Sorry Larry, just because law enforcement/attorney generals/DAs are looking
the other way does NOT mean that OBs lying and closing birth canals up to
30% is not a felony.

Perhaps I never mentioned to you that America's largest OB trade union -
ACOG - told me years ago that OBs know they are routinely closing birth
canals because they use McRoberts maneuver to allow the birth canal to open
maximally when the baby gets stuck!

The kicker (which I have noted repeatedly) is that ACOG's shoulder dystocia
video - which purports to show how to allow the birth canal to open
maximally - actually shows the OB KEEPING the birth canal closed.

Do you REALLY think that OBs keeping the birth canal closed the "extra" up
to 30% when the baby gets stuck - and lying to cover-up - is only a "moral
felony" - a "sin"?

Tell that to a baby having a spinal nerve ripped out of his spinal cord.

Todd
Larry McMahan

tech27
2005-02-26 06:59:48 UTC
Post by Larry McMahan
.
Bullshit! You are massaging your own wounded ego. You are not reaching
the woman you pretend to be helping. They are NOT listening to you.
I tried to tell you why. You adamantly refuse to listen to common sense.
Stop feeding this idiot. Gastaldo is a psychotic moron. He's in my kill file
so I don't have to see his dribble. I only see responses from others to him,
and respond with a simple: JUST IGNORE HIM!!!
Post by Larry McMahan
My apologies in advance for any typos, I don't have time to proofread.
Busy man. No time to spell check either?
Larry
Todd Gastaldo
2005-02-26 15:33:22 UTC
WORKING TOGETHER - BUT DIFFERENTLY...

See the very end of this post...

Post by tech27
Post by Larry McMahan
Bullshit! You are massaging your own wounded ego. You are not reaching
the woman you pretend to be helping. They are NOT listening to you.
I tried to tell you why. You adamantly refuse to listen to common sense.
<snip>
Stop feeding this idiot. Gastaldo is a psychotic moron. He's in my kill
file so I don't have to see his dribble. I only see responses from others
to him, and respond with a simple: JUST IGNORE HIM!!!
Tech27 offers no substantive criticism indicating that Gastaldo is an
"idiot"/"psychotic moron." - only drivel.

Larry pretends that I am only pretending to be helping women.

Larry also pretends that when MDs are perpetrators of crimes (perpetrators
is Larry's word; crimes is mine) it is wrong to go after them - because
women will be scared off.

I still don't get Larry's logic. If one doesn't go after the MD
perpetrators, one doesn't avail oneself of the opportunity to potentially
help ALL women by changing the behavior of the MD perpetrators. (Criminals
tend to stop their crimes when people are watching them commit crime.)

Yes - some women are likely scared off to learn that - yes THEIR medical
doctor has been committing crime - but others are not: Witness the women
who have gotten my message.

Medical doctors do a lot of things RIGHT - but they are doing KEY things
very WRONG.

Medical doctors are KNOWINGLY doing these key things wrong: Even after
being informed - they continue!

Stopping their crimes would be tantamount to admitting their crimes.

They fear prosecution for their crimes.

I know that.

I hope that eventually Larry will join me in calling for pardons in advance
for MDs. As medical students MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.

It is simply WRONG (Larry) - CRIMINALLY SO (Todd) - for OBs to close birth
canals up to 30% and rob babies of up to 50% of their blood volume.

See OBs are PERPETRATORS (says Larry - I think)...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/fd1fafb3673b1501

Working together (albeit differently) Larry and I - and anyone else who
cares to - will eventually end the obvious OB crimes.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
***@chiromotion.com
Jeff
2005-02-26 16:03:58 UTC
Post by Todd Gastaldo
BETTER BIRTH
Pregnant women: OBs and CNMwives are robbing ALL cesarean babies of up to
50% of their blood volume. (See George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG quoted
at the very end of this post.)
Ladies: If you have a cesarean section, you can EASILY ensure that your
baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood volume. See below.
The extra 50% can kill. The fetus makes extra blood so that there will be
blood in the umbilical cord and placenta. If you put all that blood back
in, there will be way too much blood in the baby and the baby may suffer
serious problems because the blood is way too thick.

Jeff
Larry McMahan
2005-03-01 18:57:55 UTC
In misc.kids.pregnancy Jeff <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

: The extra 50% can kill. The fetus makes extra blood so that there will be
: blood in the umbilical cord and placenta. If you put all that blood back
: in, there will be way too much blood in the baby and the baby may suffer
: serious problems because the blood is way too thick.

As I said in my response to your previos post, while the literature is
somewhat conflicted, there is more evidence that delayed clamping is
beneficial than harmful.

Larry
Nan

Nan
Todd Gastaldo
2005-03-01 20:08:42 UTC
Post by Nan
Post by Jeff
Post by Todd Gastaldo
BETTER BIRTH
Pregnant women: OBs and CNMwives are robbing ALL cesarean babies of up to
50% of their blood volume. (See George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG quoted
at the very end of this post.)
Ladies: If you have a cesarean section, you can EASILY ensure that your
baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood volume. See below.
The extra 50% can kill. The fetus makes extra blood so that there will be
blood in the umbilical cord and placenta. If you put all that blood back
in, there will be way too much blood in the baby and the baby may suffer
serious problems because the blood is way too thick.
Jeff
Cite please.
Nan
Jeff P.Utz, MD is right - cramming ALL of the placental blood into the baby
may cause problems - which is likely the reason why babies "only" take the
"extra" up to 50% that they are denied when MDs immediately clamp umbilical
cords.

Todd